VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:51:08 01/25/18 Thu
Author: Copied from Facebook
Subject: Safety of school kids trying to get to the bus stops along Yale,,,

I have a concern about the safety of school kids trying to get to the bus stops along Yale between 6:45 & 7am. That road is SO DARK and the road is like a "parking lot" on both sides. I use that road to go to work around that time every morning. Many people that enter the East Gate of the base cut through there. With so many people parked on the curbs and having to go around parked cars and basically share each other's sides of the road, it's a necessarily DANGEROUS situation for these kids. They are often wearing dark clothing and it's hard to see them. The bus runs between 7 & 7:10am. I wish some lighting were available to better see them. Headlights aren't enough. A sidewalk would help, since there are SO MANY CARS parked on both sides of the street. Please consider looking in to this issue. Thankyou.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.