VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:31:04 02/07/18 Wed
Author: Town Hall Meeting 02-06-18
Subject: Dagel's Notes

Dagel's notes Town Hall Meeting 02-06-18

So what was discussed to night well scam on the elderly police chief say if you told to get money on gift cards to pay bale, warrant's or any thing else run it by him first it might be a scam. It never hurts to ask for help there are a lot of dishonest people out there.

The emergence contact between the city's (I am horrible with name but I think it is James Myrick ) Mosquito man to me, reminded us that bad weather season is coming , also that the crud mobile will be here march 24 2018 and it is hoped the city will pickup tires during clean up moth for free again they will have to discus it first.

and then we went over the sewer, and water line projects a lot of guising when we will see the new water pipes going in the ground so I hope.

There we some question about the water quality and one lady just wanted to know if or what would remove the chemicals from her water that was cheep. There was some dancing on that one my suggestion is to go to home depot or Lowes they have filter that list what thy remove. at my house I have a simple 2 cartridge system that mount under the sink and has its own Faust that will remove just about any thing and was around $90. and cartridge's cost around $40 for the pair 2 times a year (hope this helps you)

Mayor still says there nothing wrong with the water. His words. I disagree if there was nothing wrong why does the government require the notification.

I did tape the meeting but audio sucks so wont post it I will try something else at the next meeting maybe some day the city will pod cast these

That's it for now do not forget get out and vote if you need a voter registering card let me know and I will drop one off

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.