VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:51:36 03/13/10 Sat
Author: Kyle
Subject: JOEL FIRST l,000-PT. BASKETBALL CLUB HALL OF FAME

My best buddy (and one I like to call Little Brother), Joel, a senior at our high school on our varsity basketball team, became the first member of our high school for membership in the "1,000-point Basketball Club Hall of Fame".

The honor for Joel came in the first 5 seconds of the first quarter on Friday, March 12, 20l0, when our high school was playing in the District Championship Title game. Joel has played basketball for four years of his high school career. Joel finished the game with 20-points, which included FOUR 3-point baskets.

Joel and teammates won the District Title Championship Game with a score of 63-48.

I'd like to "congratulate" Joel on his receiving this honor, the first athlete at our high school, which Joel is so DESERVING! He puts forth l01-plus% of himself for the team and his school in his playing!

CONGRATULATIONS, Little Brother!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.