-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:48:13 03/14/10 Sun
Author: Joel to Dave
Subject: Re: Cagers Jocks Bet Spank Club Game22/Jocks Win District Title
In reply to: Dave to Joel 's message, "Re: Cagers Jocks Bet Spank Club Game22/Jocks Win District Title" on 10:22:49 03/13/10 Sat

Hey Big Brother,

Thanks for the congrats on our District Title win & ME making it into the Hall of Fame. I still can't believe we won the Championship! I'm ready to kick some ass to win a regional championship, and couldn't believe that Coach said we didn't play until Wednesday when he found out and said that it would be to our advantage! Win Wednesday then we play Regional Title game on Friday!

I haven't paid attention to what Kyle has for a career in basketball for points. Shoot! I wasn't keeping track of my ownself and then Coach tells me I needed 20 points to get in Hall of Fame. Kyle is a good shooter to, and I'm not bragging but I shoot the 3-point shot better and have racked up more points doing that so, that's probably why I made it quicker to l,000 points. We'll check it out and see what Kyle has and let you know.

We went out to eat last night with Kyle & Juile and Holly and ME. That was a test. Last three times in a row I've gone out to eat I've gotten sick! So far, (knock on wood) I haven't gotten sick, so my immune system must be getting back to normal?

When we went to eat out, the guy that owns the place heard we were in the resturant and because he likes our TEAM and wants to support us District Champs he gave all four of us FREE desserts last night. Don't think I didn't have a free slice of chocolate pie for my dessert.

I took your advice, Big Brother. While Kyle went to use the "little boys room" that left me at the table with Juile and Holly, and I mentioned to Juile that it was great seeing her again,last time was my l8th birthday celebration and I was glad she and Holly could come, after Kyle invited them. I told Julie sorry she didn't know about Kyle's l8th birthday Sept. l7, 2009 celebration as he could have used her after some of the celebration had ended.

Julie asked, "what do you mean?"

I told Juile that some of the guys had been horsing around and gave Kyle a celebration Birthday Spanking and his behind could have probably used some of her TLC to make it feel better. Julie kinda had a grin on her face and mentioned, "I'll have to talk with Kyle about this and ask why I wasn't invited, and yes I could have helped him feel better!"

Bait taken from Joel!

So Big Brother, Kyle "pranked my ass" so I returned the favor.

Must bee Juile hasn't "talked" to Kyle just yet as my little butt is still in one piece, as Kyle would have gotten me for sure by knew if he knew what I told Juile. Now it will be a game to see who get's my little butt first, Kyle or my dad, and so far my little butt is still white, not marked and in good shape!

Also, I had the chance to tell Holly about me "mooning" at the ER and she understood and thank God. I told her the nurse needed to give me a shot to get me better and giving it to me in my butt, instead of my arm, was required for me to cooperate, and it was a registered older nurse, and Kyle exaggered about the nurse being a "girl". So, got Holly not jealous, thank God. I'll get Kyle for this, so how!

So you think Kyle might be "pushing" to see if I remember how to "kick his ass"? I know how, but I want to stay in good health without injuries to play basketball for a Regional Title Championship and whatever else we might pick-up, so any ASS KICKING for Kyle is on hold.

Hey, maybe I could use this in defense, IF I have to have the session with my dad and he wants to give his "promise" to me to spank my little butt? If it comes down to it, I'll do the little sorry kids face routine, but could explain that my little butt needs to stay in good, unmarked, unhurt condition to play basketball this week, and not have to worry if it got spanked how long it would take for it to get back to normal and be able to help me win a regional semi-final game and title game for the team. Think all of this would work in my defense, if needed?
I do have one thought, though. Kyle would probably tell me to get my ass spanking over with, that an athletice jock butt like I have can take anything and it shouldn't take my little ass very long to get back to normal and playing basketball with the team in mind and thinking of nothing else! Yeah, but if something happens a guy has the right to do a little butt rubbing and feeling sorry for his little butt, before trying to get it back to normal-right?

Oh forgot, you had a great suggestion to tell my dad, that I was "out of my head with sickness, fever, and if I said anything in disrepect and not following orders it was the fever that made me do what I did and said, and I would never do anything to be disrespectful to a loving dad that I have!"

Like you said, I'll let you know it works out with my dad's "promise"! Keep your fingers crossed & a prayer might help?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.