VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:46:32 03/20/10 Sat
Author: Kyle to Dave
Subject: Re: JOEL FIRST l,000-PT. BASKETBALL CLUB HALL OF FAME
In reply to: Dave to Kyle 's message, "Re: JOEL FIRST l,000-PT. BASKETBALL CLUB HALL OF FAME" on 15:52:37 03/19/10 Fri

Hey Dave, Big Brother,

Thought I would drop you a few lines while the "little ass" is in the shower. I stayed over at Joel's last night and so did Sean.

Joel will tell ya about last nights game, it was AWESOME! I guess I'm giving the outcome away?

Got Joel all caught up over last weekend, so he's on his own! Of course, if he needs help I would be glad to lend my services!

So you think Kyle (me) is a risk taker too, huh? Well, I have and its paid off for me most of the time, but them again some of the risks has caused my ass to feel some pain at school and at home, but that's part of life. How about you Dave, you been a risk taker most of your life?

I guess I will have to agree with you, YES, even though I'm a senior and co-captain of a basketball team, IF I and Joel were snapping towels and got caught I'm afraid there would not be any way to save my ass and Joel's from feel a paddle across it, IF we got caught my Coach. I'm sure Joel still wants to try for one last snap session sometime, either in basketball after game showers or he's waiting for baseball and will try then to see if Coach maybe still has the "big swing!" What really got my ass hurting, and Joel's later on, was our asses were wet and Coach took advantage of that to make sure we felt the extra sting.

Ever get you little ass spanked growing up when it was wet in showers at school or at home my either your dad or maybe Rick "nailed" your little ass a few times for the fun or it, and I bet you "nailed" Rick's ass too! Right? Come on, confess!

That's great you and Mollie had a great last weekend. Sounds like maybe you coule use one this weekend together, but I understand your ass was dragging home Friday night after work. Cure, get on the phone to Mollie and invite her out for another great evening of togetherness.

Our basketball team is having a potluck with parents tonight, so that will be fun...food and good time!

The Little Ass is out of the shower, so I'll let him Post!
Good to hear from your, Big Brother! Have a good week coming up!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.