VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:13:08 03/20/10 Sat
Author: Joel to Dave & Rick
Subject: Re: Cagers Jocks Bet/Spank Club Game 24 WIN REGIONAL TITLE
In reply to: Joel 's message, "Cagers Jocks Bet/Spank Club Game 24 WIN REGIONAL TITLE" on 05:02:16 03/20/10 Sat

Hey Big Brothers:

How you like looking at the score of that game? I scored the basket to hold off the other team from winning and tied up 40-40 and sent the game into OVERTIME!

Man what a game! I thought we were going to lose it, but everyone did their job and it paid off.

I did get Coach mad at me one time in the game and got my little ass chewed out at the bench from him. I was suppose to wait for everyone else to back me up if I got a loose ball and race to the basket for backup in needed rebounding, but I stole the ball and raced ahead and did a layup that if it didn't go in could have maybe cost us the game, but I felt so strong that I could make the shot and DID!

Press people later on thought it was great and was planned as part of our game playing, but if the truth be told to them after the game I sure didn't want to say I shouldn't have taken the shot, was luck it fell in, and I got my little ass chewed out by Coach. That would have been a great headline for me, huh? Coach Chews Ass of Baskeball Player, Despite Regional Title WIN!

Kyle joked, I just wanted to make the game more dramatic!
It would have been dramatic if I got my ass kicked by coach if we lost!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.