VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:21:41 03/25/10 Thu
Author: Dave
Subject: Re: Joel Got One B-day Spanking on His Wet Butt (posted 3-l-2010)
In reply to: Cody to Dave 's message, "Joel Got One B-day Spanking on His Wet Butt (posted 3-l-2010)" on 06:33:15 03/21/10 Sun

Hi Cody, sorry I've put off until tonight a reply. Got a few reply messages last few evenings with Mollie working on the Passion Play project & tonight she promises to finish early & we're going out for a late snack & maybe a drink around 8:00-8:30. Wanted to reply to you since tomorrow night & weekend looks pretty full. Got to give Joel a quick reply too if I have time.

>team had a potlock supper with hosted by out parents
>and coaches last night.

How was potluck. I like them cause there is always so many great dishes of food that each person/family calls their "special dish". Way I eat sometimes, it's a wonder I stay 36" in the waist.

>It was sad hearing about Sean getting the paddling at
>school this week

Sean seems resolved he got what he deserved. Sounds like you are a junior so probably were not in classroom when the incident happened with Sean.

>
>Yes Dave, I have gotten a few wet butt spankings
>myself growing up, more as a kid when I was caught
>"horsing around the pool" with buddies when I
>shouldn't have, caught by my dad and to teach me a
>lesson not to be careless doing so I had my swim
>trunks yanked down

Ya'll wet makes it sting more. Obviously if horsing with buddies in the pool, not only did your butt sting but ego took a blow if friends saw your trunks yanked down & you spanked bare--was it hand walloping? Bet you would feel like dying if dad took down your trunks at 16 in front of the guys. Sounds as if you really pulled one off with Joel but remember dude, payback can be hell.

>You asked when it was and how old I would be? My
>birthday is April l5 and I will be 17 years old!
>Anyways Dave, sorry I didn't answer your March l
>message sooner. Now you know when my birthday is.
>When is yours and how old will you be?

May 31 & I turn 24.

Think your butt is up to 18 swats next month--multiply times from multiple friends/teammates. A first time or have you had b-days swats before?

>Oh, I bet you forgot, I'm the dude who tried to fool
>the principal by putting on an extra pair of underwear
>when I was sent to get paddled and he saw the upper
>part of the extra pair of underwear and demanded I
>pull my pants down and one of the pair of underwear,
>before he paddled my butt in the office.

Was that the first & only time you've taken a school paddling wearing only your drawers? That had to set your butt on fire!! Was it your first attempt to pad your butt with extra drawers? You might have said before but don't remember--what earned you the paddling? After school or have to sit on that paddled butt rest of day?

>Dave, you get paddlings in school, what for, and how
>many licks you usually get from your principal? When
>was the last paddling you got and how old? Paddle have
>drilled holes in it to make it hurt more on seat of
>jeans?

Twice in HS--9th grade along with my best friend for a water spitting fight at drinking fountain..5 swats; 11th grade fight with a dude who liked to bully other guys..we both got the max of 10 but suspect I came out the best cause I was in levis & him in thinner trousers. Yes, HS paddle had holes.

As much as 10 stung my butt, it was worth the 10 to watch his ass take 10 & him squirm & yelp getting his 10. You ever get that awed feeling watching another guy take his whuppin, even getting one yourself, cause he deserved one or wimped some taking his licks?

>Did you get repeat paddlings at home from your mom or
>dad? When was the last paddling & how old, and for
>what? Did you get'em bare butt?

Not mom but dad...first at age 9 with his paddle. His belt did the job once in HS & yes bare. Last around 16.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.