VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:51:48 03/30/10 Tue
Author: Keith to Dave, Rick & all the other guys
Subject: Re: Apology
In reply to: Dave to Keith 's message, "Apology" on 17:19:52 03/29/10 Mon

>Hey Keith,
>
>I didn't weigh-in on that discussion involving you but
>thought I would reply with both a BIG WELCOME and
>APOLOGY if the guys offended you. They are good dudes
>I've discovered over the months and use their words
>were not intended to cut you off or put you down. I
>might not agree that Joel & Kyle engineer a school
>problem to get their butts paddled together for April
>1 but defend your right to that opinion & as two close
>buds, no better pair than them two to get paddled
>together if it has to happen.
>
>Keith, hang in dude & message whenever you want & my
>bet is once the other guys realize what happened,
>they'll be apologetic too.

Hey Dave,

I appreciate your nice response. I admire you and your brother Rick as well as the other guys on this board. Even though I'm a few years older than all of you, I respect everything about you guys (especially your values) and your careers and feel that I'm cut out of the same mold as all of you are. I obviously didn't communicate my thoughts very well but meant what your brother Rick stated in a post that if Kyle was going to get Joel in trouble to get paddled by the principal, then he should be bent over along side of him. But I won't go any farther with that statement and will retract my original post as well. I've had a kindda rough past few weeks as my family had to bury my dad a couple of weeks ago after several years of less than average health and I was just trying to relax and start to get back to a more normal routine and decided to post here after lurking since the beginning of this board - hence my comment in a previous message about walking in someone elses shoes before making a comment. (Not using this as an excuse - just so you guys know where I'm coming from.)

I congratulate Joel, Kyle, Sean, Luke and all the other guys on their basketball team and that you made it as far as you did this season, especially since it didn't start off that well.

Since this is Holy Week, I wish everyone a Happy Easter.

Your friend - Keith H.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.