VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:24:18 11/04/14 Tue
Author: Jason skiles
Subject: Re: So what is new for 2015 ?
In reply to: racer 's message, "So what is new for 2015 ?" on 13:59:25 11/03/14 Mon

hey only want the same 18,20 cars at each race.all
>newbies stay home..
I'm not sure u are talking about 18 to 20 cars we had no less than21 and As many as28 so I just don't understand what u thinks wrong here maybe u want a trophy to show up wth this class is not for every whine bag around at last race a buddy of mine brought his car never ever raced with us and was number 1 qual so what's the deal here this class is open for any1 with the guts to quit making excuses and come get u some because this is the 1 of the fastest growing classes in Texas period any ways please leave your name as I have or calle sometime 903 258 2441

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: So what is new for 2015 ? -- John Best (my 2 cents), 12:13:43 11/05/14 Wed [1]

i have heard rumor after rumor. Not aimed at anyone but damn. All this shit does is take the fun out of what we do. Im in this to have fun and maybe win a little money. Its the off season so people are going to get bored and start more rumors. I have repeated some of the things i have heard so not innocent in this either. I am going to what and see what happens. in the end thats all any of us can do.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.