VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:36:35 03/16/15 Mon
Author: Don
Subject: Re: Eace
In reply to: Jason 's message, "Eace" on 10:18:03 03/13/15 Fri

I hate addressing grammatically challenged idiots, but here goes.
Everyone's opinions are welcomed and encouraged.
That being said, don't be a chicken shit and hide your name, especially if you are just here to stir up the anti-racing bunch.
I am here to race!!!
Thank you to all of you(you know who you are), that spend countless hours outside of their daily jobs and family time; talking to track mgrs, gathering info, calling on sponsors, managing the website/facebook, keeping everyone informed ASAP, and most importantly, giving up your track time you could be tuning while others are, gathering run data and creating the ladders for the rest of us to compete!! I for one love the opportunity to race with such a GREAT group of people!!
Bottom Line Ladies and Gentlemen.....This is a great venue to index race at. If you feel you are better at running a program, STFU and start one.
If you don't like the program, go race somewhere else...solved!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.