VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 11:42:02am
Author: hawk
Subject: grudge event

Batman you get a c- for that event. There was definitely some heavy hitters at the show but nobody wants to race. It was truly the kennedale car show. All you guys got some good looking cars but I can catch a car show at the convention center or something. I was truly wishing I had gone to a movie or something. Yall hyped it up with greg green but really. Its funny how all those cars going down the track good but when its time to race theres a problem. Thanks to Cornbread and that brown or gold camaro I dont know what his name is but I call it the fire stander because it looks like its standing on fire when it wheelies down the track, the night wasnt truly a complete bust. Pretty Tony did his thing as usual but the grudge talked all that shit and debo but I think yall scared of the no-no he sit in the lane waiting all night with no takers. Yeah grudge you pulled up in the staging lanes at closing time but I think you scared of the No-No. Pipeline done hit the seen(all the way from lousiana) and beat nightmare and now everybody scared of him. Pipeline I guess you might have to go up state like hyde to get a race. And Batman I guess this new thing that was supposed to get jokers to race was a bust, but I give you an a for effort on that because you cant make jokers race thier cars. I saw you back there talking to grudge and he act like he was offended bacause you trying to get him to race. Those of you who I have offended I appollogize but right now I am a disgruntled race fan. I see all you guys cars and yall got some bad ass cars but I guess it makes you feel better to look good making shakedowns than to get in the other lane and take a chance on getting in the loss column. WOW !

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Get your car and get in the lane next to Greg Green you shit talking no name bench racing fence leaner. where is your car? Who have you raced ? -- Hot Rods by Green's, Sunday, September 28, 11:46:07am [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> running sked -- used to b a race fan, Sunday, September 28, 01:12:04pm [1]

Its not Byron fault dat these racers ain't royal. They sked of competition.cmon guys race Ur cars against smbdy n Ur league. N a minute we not gonna HV no racing n da triple d bcus yaul r poisoning da product with trepidation. Y pack all Ur shit to da track&don't race nobody?I guess yaul jus frontin&stuntin on each other.

[ Edit | View ]

[> everybody scared -- benzo, Sunday, September 28, 12:55:54pm [1]

Evrybdy sked except da top dog.u never no wats gonna happen til u line up, grow a pair&run wt u brung.evrybdy has car issues wen its tyme to race.bs.instead of racing each other,jus display da tymes&whoever has da fastest tyme wins da pot DAT evrybdy pays at da front gate.simply bcus nobody is racing one another.I'm abt to stop cmn to bs races&paying $20.we not getting wt we r paying for.$20 for DAT race last nite is bs.da dale is da same as da gut.NO GOOD RACING!! KAR SHOWS&sub par hoes!! We mite as well pay $8&HV a car show at da gut&pay out to da cleanest whip! I wud win fa sho

[ Edit | View ]

[> fence leaner -- hawk, Sunday, September 28, 02:58:07pm [1]

ok hot rods by green its funny when your offended when some say how they feel about what happened. think about it racing do need fans. im sorry I stepped on your toes but I do have a right to an opinion. youre right my car is not ready right now but yours is and the fans come to see you race. im sorry I didn't mean to call you out specifically but it is what it is I like your team I like your car. but I payed my money to get in and see some racing like I do every weekend. you calling me a fence leaner doesn't bother me at all but what does bother me is they used you to hype it up and you didn't race anybody probably not all your fault either. Again I apologize if I offended you

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I can promise you greg wants to outrun pipeline. We are all pretty sure that truck has been faster than the chevy II. but I can also tell you greg was more disappointed that the race didn't happen than anybody. There is no reason for anybody to go out and tear up their car for a little change on a grudge race. -- Hot Rods by Green's, Sunday, September 28, 03:22:48pm [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> respect -- hawk, Sunday, September 28, 03:37:50pm [1]

I respect that team green. I apologize. its good to see yall back been missing yall since last year. I know that's a bad ass car my money would have been on the low deuce anyway

[ Edit | View ]

[> Yeah Batman the only thing that I can really suggest on your next grudge event is to set a set time slot for shakedowns and solo passes. After that don't allow anyone to go down unless it's next to someone else. Batman can't make them race that's up to them. -- Fan, Sunday, September 28, 07:25:40pm [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> there will be plenty of RACING at NSD Oct 25th -- lock ins galore and plenty lookin for action...come to the fast track to see the fast cars, Wednesday, October 01, 10:48:40am [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> who gives a fuck how a promoter did ? Yall FUCKING PUSSIES need to worry about racing ALL THIS GAME is fucked , yall TALKING racers are forgetting how its done!!! -- racers game, Wednesday, October 01, 06:36:00pm [1]

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> We trying too lmao.. You mean it was a promos game "send them Houston and i'll send this fools to Dallas"HYPE THEM LOL" -- RACER, Monday, November 17, 06:55:44am [1]

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.