VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 02:58:07pm
Author: hawk
Subject: fence leaner
In reply to: hawk 's message, "grudge event" on Sunday, September 28, 11:42:02am

ok hot rods by green its funny when your offended when some say how they feel about what happened. think about it racing do need fans. im sorry I stepped on your toes but I do have a right to an opinion. youre right my car is not ready right now but yours is and the fans come to see you race. im sorry I didn't mean to call you out specifically but it is what it is I like your team I like your car. but I payed my money to get in and see some racing like I do every weekend. you calling me a fence leaner doesn't bother me at all but what does bother me is they used you to hype it up and you didn't race anybody probably not all your fault either. Again I apologize if I offended you

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I can promise you greg wants to outrun pipeline. We are all pretty sure that truck has been faster than the chevy II. but I can also tell you greg was more disappointed that the race didn't happen than anybody. There is no reason for anybody to go out and tear up their car for a little change on a grudge race. -- Hot Rods by Green's, Sunday, September 28, 03:22:48pm [1]

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> respect -- hawk, Sunday, September 28, 03:37:50pm [1]

I respect that team green. I apologize. its good to see yall back been missing yall since last year. I know that's a bad ass car my money would have been on the low deuce anyway

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.