VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 12, 12:45:47pm
Author: jerry (excited jerry)
Subject: get at me

King b its time to get at you. I think your car is slow. My nephew is going to knock your ass off, you aint got nothing For him. Your very unprofessional, black people dont carry themselves like that. You should of been on tv acting like you geto. You shouldnt of carried yourselve like that Mr. King b. You bet us in Denton but i promise you want bet us again. Batman will tree you. You cant bet batman and Tori. They been doing this longer than you. You bet lil t you cant bet the man. Tony Thorne we will look at you too. We not running, so if you want to look at me give us a call. Call T baby. Pug game over, give me a call. I need to get that back brobro. Any body else who want to get at me,T Baby. Batman is going to tree your ass. You too Mr. Slack you brook.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.