VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Don Rickles

Author:
Dead at 90
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 06, 11:17:57am

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/06/don-rickles-dead-dies/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Variety Obit ...LinkThursday, April 06, 11:31:29am
Longer obit from the Hollywood Reporter ...LinkThursday, April 06, 11:33:00am
One of the last of the old comedians. (NT)R.I.P Don!Thursday, April 06, 11:35:27am
This one really bothers me. (NT)The guy was a sweetheart in real life. The opposite of his stage persona.Thursday, April 06, 11:36:34am
To my calculations, of the A-list star comics of the Golden Era of stand-up, Jerry Lewis is the LAST of those great comics. (NT)Others like Marty Allen and Bill Dana, etc. were not quite A-list.Thursday, April 06, 11:53:33am
As kids, we literally wore our dad's LP out, listening to Rickles' Vegas stand up on record, "Hello Dummy"! ...The BEST of Rickles! -R.I.P.Thursday, April 06, 12:15:11pm
Rickles was likely one of the very few celeb 90 yr olds who used Twitter regularly.His final tweet was on Mar. 11th; here it is:Thursday, April 06, 12:24:06pm
I was watching the roast of Frank SinatraFirefighter FredThursday, April 06, 12:55:44pm
Obligatory Twilight Zone reference: Rickles played a bully in "Dingle the Strong" (NT)Where wimpy Burgess Meredith becomes a strongmanThursday, April 06, 04:59:07pm
Jimmy Kimmel gave an emotional tribute on his show (NT)Amusing and touchingThursday, April 06, 08:48:47pm
On a TV special (circa late 1967-early 1968) he referred to the show's special guest (the captain of the surprise Boston Red Sox World Series team) as Carl "Ya-yatski".) (NT)Ed TraceyFriday, April 07, 09:52:09am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.