VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The Janssen interview is worth watching because he's obviously drunk

Author:
Talking about his long plane flight from Japan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 08, 06:25:39pm
In reply to: Originally aired November 12, 1976. 's message, "TV HEADS-UP: On TV's ANTENNA Channel Saturday, April 8th -Airing of classic JOHNNY CARSON episode with Rickles, Frank Sinatra, Olivia Newton-John, and David Janssen! -~Check local listing." on Friday, April 07, 07:47:14pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
To think, Janssen only had 3 1/2 short years left to live. I'll never forget reading the Herald article about the last hour of his life. Friend Stuart Whitman was driving by as EMT arrived around midnight. Later told the story. (NT)Wish I could find that article.Saturday, April 08, 07:16:16pm
Which probably explains (NT)why Rickles handled him with kid glovesSunday, April 09, 12:48:47am
Ya, I saw the show and Rickles was great but put-off when i saw Sinatra split early. Olivia is lone surviving guest of the 7! (NT)Funny thing was most interesting guest was ex con-turned-security pro Ray Johnson (d. 1989)!Sunday, April 09, 01:13:13am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.