VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Bob Kuzava, 1940s-1950s Baseball Player

Dead at 93
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, May 19, 02:09:18am

No obit yet...Found these Facebook posts

"Bob Kuzava, 93, who pitched for assorted major league teams and saved the final games of the 1951 and 1952 WSs passed away yesterday."

"Condolences to the Kuzava family for the passing of Mr Kuzava, “Bob”, of Wyandotte, MI. Bob Kuzava was a favorite Dad in our neighborhood on Grosse Ile. I was best friends with his daughter Jeanne - “Keyb” - all through grade school, and spent a lot of time in the Kuzava household. Through this friendship I got involved in athletics during 4th grade. Bob was a very cool guy. He played H-O-R-S-E basketball with us in his driveway. He joked. He was natural. He was funny as hell. Gave out a lot of nicknames. I am so grateful for a recent trip to the Island when I stopped by to visit the Kuzava’s. He told a few baseball stories from the glory days of the NY Yankees, and was as much in love with his wife – as ever!"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Pic.LinkSaturday, May 20, 07:22:06am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.