VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: But Wallace forgave him.

Author:
He even expressed the hope that the twpo could get to know each other better.,
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, May 19, 09:04:08am
In reply to: Please don't say "Take it to cards"! 's message, "I am surely not a Wallace fan but why did they parole this piece of vermin?" on Friday, May 19, 09:00:08am

Wallace forgave Bremer in August 1995 and wrote to him expressing the hope that the two could get to know each other better. Part of Wallace's letter said "Dear Arthur, your shooting me in 1972 caused me a lot of discomfort and pain. I am a born-again Christian. I love you. I have asked our Heavenly Father to touch your heart, and I hope that you will ask him for forgiveness of your sin so you can go to Heaven like I am going to Heaven. I hope that we can get to know each other better. We have heard of each other a long time." He added, "Please let Jesus Christ be your savior." Bremer did not reply. Wallace died on September 13, 1998.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
The two will eventually ... (NT)...down there.Friday, May 19, 10:12:09am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.