VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I had the privilege of meeting him when I was an extra in the "The Chosen" (1981), in which he played a Hassidic Rabbi, even though he wasn't Jewish--but he was very convincing, and very intense both on and off the screen.

Author:
egee33
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, July 10, 12:07:22pm
In reply to: A MUST SEE! 's message, "An at-times over-the-top style actor, Steiger still was great, when the role was right. One favorite role of mine, THE PAWN BROKER (1964), which he was nominated for 'Best Actor' Academy Award, though WON BAFTA for the role. ..." on Monday, July 10, 12:24:18am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Green with envy over here. That's pretty cool you had a 'brush w/greatness' with Steiger. -To me, he's on the short-list of great film actors of the mid-20th century America. -Though he ripped of Tracy w/Oscar (Heat of the Night). But Rod was ripped off by Marvin (...Ballou)! (NT) theChroniclerMonday, July 10, 01:16:33pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.