|I think some of these naysayers are Amelia Earhart "experts" who fear loss of gigs, TV appearances, book deals, etc., if the mystery is solved (NT)||.||Tuesday, July 11, 11:26:42am|
- I agree with you. I remember the going theory was the Amelia and Fred landed on the island of Nikomororu and diied of starvation. A woman's shoe heel and some plane parts were found on that island. -- So that was the theory until this photo showed up, Tuesday, July 11, 12:41:31pm
- Proof found "new" photo was published in Travel book 2-years before Earhart went missing. -- So much for that folks!, Tuesday, July 11, 02:47:17pm
- Lol - nice try. The mystery has been soled. Accept it people!! (NT) -- -, Tuesday, July 11, 03:00:55pm
- Like the Billy the Kid photo I referenced in the original thread further research unearths the truth. Makes you wish the documentary people were as thorough. -- Buckeye, Tuesday, July 11, 03:10:40pm
- Go to page 99 of this Japanese travelogue published Oct. 10, 1935 to see the picture. Sorry the picture is simply not her. -- Russ, Tuesday, July 11, 09:38:54pm
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT-8|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.