VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Christy was Rustys daughter who almost died in a car accident yes.

Author:
Joy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, July 13, 08:59:08pm
In reply to: Colt 's message, "didn't his daughter have a accident of some sort? Its been a long time I was was a huge fan of him when he did the long gone entertainment einsders site. Its a shame all those obits are gone. He was my number one source for obits. Damn I miss him, he passed way to young" on Wednesday, July 12, 10:23:35am

Many contributors from the past on this board prayed with Rusty everyday for Christy for many weeks. Rusty took his faith very seriously. Christy survived against all odds and made a good recovery but it changed their lives forever. Many of us had a friendship outside this board with him. One week before Rusty died, he has fallen into his empty swimming pool and got banged up pretty good/bad:( I believe it was just about one year after his second divorce from his first wife. He married her twice. He still smoked while trying to quit everyday. He also had started to make better food choices in life. Rusty devoted himself to his family, but much of his time was spent at the stressful '201' as he called it, The Memphis City Courthouse. I loved Rusty. He was a good good friend. I miss him very much.
I will always remember him fondly.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
It was an ATV accident. Rusty loved her so. She suffered brain injury, endured therapy, and later married military boy and had a family. I wish her well. (NT) theChroniclerThursday, July 13, 09:40:21pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.