VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Sharknado Movies Are More Like Those Parody Movies Like Scary Movie And Vampire Sucks

Author:
David S.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, August 07, 11:34:33am
In reply to: Russ 's message, "These movies are junk. Does anyone watch them?" on Sunday, August 06, 08:31:24pm

They have taken things from Bionic Woman, Star Trek, Star Wars and so forth. Sharknado 4:The 4th Awakens was a Star Wars gimmick with Tara's robotic hand shoots out a light saber. Wil Wheaton was in the 2nd Sharknado.

I watched the movie, and Nicholle seems to be doing great. It looks like she did her part after the stroke because she was sitting down.

I laugh when I see Jerry Springer, Gerardo Rivera, Carrot Top and some others get their's when the shark eats them.

The 4th movie also had other nados like dustnados, oilnados, firenados, electricnados and cownados. It was fun to see the cownado collided with the sharknado. The cownado was a spoof of the Bill Paxton's movie Twister.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.