VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Richard Anderson, actor of TV and film including The Bionic Woman and Six Million Dollar Man

Author:
Dies at 91
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, August 31, 04:05:57pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/richard-anderson-dead-six-million-855240?utm_source=twitter

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
damn I just watched him in The Rifleman two days and thought it was cool to see him still alive. (NT)ColtThursday, August 31, 04:07:34pm
He had recurring or multiple roles in 22 TV series (NT)A nice career in TV and film. Rest in Peace!Thursday, August 31, 04:34:54pm
He was in two of my fav "Big Valley"s. (NT)SharonThursday, August 31, 05:33:27pm
He was the slimy prosecutor in Stanley Kubrick's 'Paths of Glory' (NT)TonyThursday, August 31, 07:17:04pm
I hate I dozed off and missed this one. (NT)There aren't many obits that I would pay for the privilege of being able to post, but this was one of them.Thursday, August 31, 07:17:40pm
This is a sad one to read, but he had a great run. A favorite role came in 1965's SEVEN DAYS IN MAY as evil Burt Lancaster's military minion. Im thinking of extended cast, and he may be tge LAST of thst cast! Great flick! ... theChroniclerThursday, August 31, 09:04:06pm
ME-TV has been showing eps with Richard Anderson (mostly Westerns) most of today (NT)Petty damn prolificSaturday, September 02, 03:06:27pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.