VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Everybody's talking summer but,

Author:
smokin'
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 10, 05:48:40pm
In reply to: theChronicler 's message, "QUESTION: What was the worst natural and/or weather disaster you personally have ever experienced (hurricane/tornado/severe storm/earthquake, etc) ?" on Sunday, September 10, 08:31:20am

I went through a super snow blizzard in the early 70's. It snowed for three days straight. The snow was up level to the side windows of my car when it stopped. The sheriff was appealing for snowmobilers to take baby supplies and meds around the back side of the two town-adjacent lakes. Usually riding is not allowed in town. As trains have plows on the front, my friends just put on their snowmobile suits and walked over the tracks to my apartment. We just toked a few, and got a neighborhood kid to shovel the driveway.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Hurricanes Camille (1969) & Isabel (2003) Gaston (2004) all made a huge mess in Va (NT)Lemnpiper ( each was rough in the citizens )Monday, September 11, 12:36:53pm
My wife and I was in a earthquake few years ago. I was just laying on my bed reading, all of a sudden, my bed moved a foot. My wife jumped off the bed screaming. She thought our bed was ALIVE. (NT)I couldn't stop laughing.Monday, September 11, 12:37:22pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.