VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Full article

Author:
Condensed Link
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 04:35:40am
In reply to: He was 72. 's message, "Soap actor Mark LuMara dies ..." on Tuesday, September 12, 12:23:33am

Link...
http://tinyurl.com/ybf2w3lr

Oh-no! It's with great sadness in our hearts that we report the death of Mark LaMura. Daytime fans would remember him for his outstanding work on daytime television in the past. LaMura played the role of Mark Dalton, Susan Lucci's (Erika Kane) on screen brother from 1977 - 1989 and on and off from 1994 - 2005. His other daytime roles include; Douglas Kline on 'One Life to Live' and Vic Robinson on 'As the World Turns'. It's a very sad time - Lucci who played his onscreen sister reported of his passing via her Instagram account. Her post inclusive of a picture of herself and Dalton was captioned: "How can this be? I just received the shocking and deeply saddening news that wonderful Mark LaMura has passed away!
Mark played my brother Mark on All My Children--he was such a talented and accomplished actor/ a bright and charming presence in all our AMC lives--and a really great guy. Mark was loved and he will be missed! RIP, my friend.🙏❤️🙏"

May his soul rest in peace. Our hearts go out to the family of LaMura during this difficult time!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
IMDbLinkTuesday, September 12, 04:36:31am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.