VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Chron this board is going down hill.

Author:
Please read my comments inside.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 12:26:48pm
In reply to: theChronicler 's message, "ADMIN NOTE: I welcome all criticism and suggestions on our board, but please refrain from giving in to the lowest form of expression -use of profane name calling. ~Thank you." on Wednesday, November 15, 11:55:33am

Messages are getting removed without any explanation.

The "Link..." guy thinks it's ok you edit other people's work, and that really annoys several people here.

You don't enforce your own rules regarding the ridiculous birthday war going on every week. There was someone that had their birthday list removed last week and they repeatedly asked for an explanation and each time their post was deleted. Why?

You or other moderators are so quick to label someone a troll simply because a link wasn't immediately provided.

You're driving people to other obituary boards because too many people edit/delete/get labeled trolls.

How can you say you welcome criticism a d suggestions when every post that offers suggestions or criticism is removed by you or another moderator?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
I take your conncerns to heart ... theChroniclerWednesday, November 15, 01:08:23pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.