VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I appreciate the response, Chron. I disagree on just one item.

Author:
Details inside.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 01:39:20pm
In reply to: theChronicler 's message, "I take your conncerns to heart ..." on Wednesday, November 15, 01:08:23pm

You are aware, I'm sure, of the birthday exchange of last week where an innocent birthday thread was deleted without an explanation. You say you won't concern yourself with 'who was first.' But, if someone posts a birthday list, and it's accurate, why is that a problem? It seems that you are adverse to anyone posting initial birthdays unless it is JLP or Colt? Why can't someone else post birthdays at midnight EST? If they are the first to do so, what's wrong with that?

It's also ironic that on a thread dedicated to civility, two people post messages poking fun at ones fragility. Life is full of all kinds of people, that's for sure!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
I'm sure no here objects to whomever wants to post ANY info, birthdates or otherwise -first, last or tenth. (NT)2centsWednesday, November 15, 02:33:51pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.