VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: OT: Were Richard Dawson's kisses on the lips a form of sexual harassment?

Author:
To me, he was the best "Family Feud" host ..... but .....
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, December 07, 12:20:08am

How times have changed in today's era of political correctness! And there's no telling where this is going to end and, for that matter, if it's going to end.

Personally I often cringed when I watched the opening moments of "Family Feud" with Dawson. Though most women "went along with it," there were some who seemed (at least to me) to be very uncomfortable. And yes, there were a handful who refused to let Dawson "go there."

Yes, there were occasional murmurs back then from PC folks who said that this was not right. But there was no furor as far as I know.

In today's day and age, I cannot see any way in which Dawson would have been allowed to go "kissy-kissy."

I'd like to know how others here feel about it.

Specifically, was it "no big thing"? Or should it have been a bigger deal?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
No, all the women were consentual. The few who opposed to it, made it known prior they ddn't do that -and they didn't. (NT)Or many just got a peck on the cheek.Thursday, December 07, 12:54:01am
There was a 2002 documentary on the E cable network ....Ed TraceyThursday, December 07, 06:25:12am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.