VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Tom Netherton, singer on Lawrence Welk Show

Author:
Dies at 70
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, January 12, 09:15:28am

Tom's death was reported on "Welk Musical Family" Facebook page, quoting Tom's brother, Brad:

"It is with great sorrow that I have to report that my big brother, Tom Netherton, passed away on Sunday. He came down with the flu last week and by the time he made it to the hospital on Friday it had turned into pneumonia.

I loved him and admired him for so many things and miss him more than I can say. We all will.

From my mother, my sisters Julie and Wendy, and my entire family we give to you, the friends around the world that were touched by Tom, the following video presentation that was so lovingly put together for us.

On a personal note, today would have been Tom’s 71st Birthday. His mother’s message today is, “Happy Birthday on your new birth Tom, dear.”

(Obituary and details for a memorial will follow.)"

https://www.facebook.com/Welk-Musical-Familycom-36740330051/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
IMDb-Friday, January 12, 09:17:18am
  • "Close to You" -- Tom Netherton & a bunch of gals, Friday, January 12, 11:47:53am
Tom NethertonHazel RhoadesTuesday, January 16, 06:06:27pm
Prayers for your family.Paula MooreSaturday, January 27, 03:55:29pm
CondolencesRuby StruckFriday, March 30, 12:52:19pm
  • PHOTO ... -- Link, Saturday, March 31, 02:22:13am
This may seem disrespectful, but it's not meant to be; was he gay?Here's why I askedSaturday, March 31, 07:39:52am
PHOTO ...LinkSunday, April 22, 09:26:24pm
“Not that there’s anything wrong with that”. (NT)SeinfeldMonday, April 23, 12:31:17pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.