VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I agree Malone was snubbed ,but could it have been done due to her Oscar winning role?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 12:41:16pm
In reply to: CNN 's message, "Let the backlash begin. After Campbell, Malone and other Oscar noms/winners ignored, Twittershere and major media news outlets are taking notice of Oscar's glaring omissions ..." on Tuesday, March 06, 10:54:06am

Times are different now, and in the wake of the Weinstein scandal & the #MeToo movment , could a role that won the Oscar for Malone even be nominated?
Plus we dont know if privately the Academy comtacted her family beforehand about the reason(s) for not including her in the Memorial reel.

Just my thoughts besides to me i remember Dorothy Malone more for Peyton Place that movies.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
The full In Memoriam list runs 200+ names long, so no wonder there were several omissions!Link inside to full listWednesday, March 07, 01:56:07pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.