VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Email from Grandson. Not Her!

Email inside.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, March 10, 11:25:09am
In reply to: 1896-1996 's message, "Archive: March 9, 1996: George Burns dies at 100" on Friday, March 09, 02:07:05pm

I just received this email on Facebook from her grandson, whom I met a few times via the Burns and Allen Face Club in Los Angeles in the 90s.

"No, that is not my grandmother, although we knew her and my grandmother actually met her once because they had the same name and lived in the same San Diego area. My grandmother lived there until a few years after her father died and she then moved to Naples Florida and then to Boston with her stepson and his family. She died there in July 2010. My grandmother never acknowledged her relation to George & Gracie outside of her close friends. She was super private and we all respected that. Hope all is well in your world. I don't get to LA often anymore. I'm sure a lot have changed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Subject Author Date
Wow! Talk about mass confusion! Thanks for reaching out and providing clarity. (NT)I'll see if I can search Boston Glove archives for the obituary.Saturday, March 10, 11:32:25am
There is entry on line for The Data Lounge website. (NT)I does say she died under the name Sandra Burns-Day on August 12,2010 age 76Saturday, March 10, 11:33:45am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.