VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: If Pierson was driving drunk, how come he was only sentenced to one year of probation, 300 hours of community service, and his driver's license suspended for two years??

Author:
They woulda' thrown me under the jail!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 01:00:03pm
In reply to: . 's message, "Troy Pierson, the teen who crashed into Kinison, is 43 now & resides in Sandy Valley, Nv." on Tuesday, April 10, 01:13:14pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Kinison initially survived the crash, talking to himself, "I donít want to die. I donít want to die." Then pausing, as if listening to someone, he asked, "...But why?" and after another pause whispered, "Okay, okay, okay"...then died. -Details & PHOTOS of Kinison's death site ...The crashsite was littered with beer cans out of the teen's truck, and the kid reportedly assessing the scene yelled, "God! Look at my truck!"Wednesday, April 11, 01:06:39pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.