VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Your statement makes no sense ..."luxury to live to 104"..."Selfish"?? Have you lived over a century? You have not a clue what aging to the point to pain, no quality of life, and friends and family preceeding you in death. -God Bless his courage. ...

Author:
I'd rather have power over my own fate at that age, than a doctor, or other stranger.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, May 10, 12:45:43pm
In reply to: Selfish act. Shame on him. 's message, "I disagree. I have so many friends and family who died young. They'd have given anything to have the luxury to live to 104." on Thursday, May 10, 12:15:30pm

Now if you stated some religious argument, that is a solid reason, though unrealistic to the person suffering, But to live for the sake of living over 100?? Get there, then throw stones.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Actually, my statement makes sense. And, it's my opinion, so no need to belittle it simply because you share an opposing view.Yes, I think he was selfish. Sure he made up his own mind, but if you consciously decide to take your life, you're not someone I'd want to worship, at all.Thursday, May 10, 01:06:47pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.