VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: TV HEADS-UP: On October 20th HBO will premiere biopic "My Dinner with Hervé", on the life and career of late diminutive French actor Herve Villechaize, portrayed by great actor Peter Dinklage! -And look for Andy Garcia as 'Ricardo Montalban'! ...

Author:
TRAILER
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 10, 02:33:47pm

Links ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Dinner_with_Hervé
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgtBkqpIGfs

...My Dinner with Hervé is an upcoming American television drama film written and directed by Sacha Gervasi,
based on the later days of actor Hervé Villechaize. The film stars Peter Dinklage as Villechaize, Jamie Dornan
as a struggling journalist, and Andy García as Villechaize's Fantasy Island co-star Ricardo Montalbán.

Peter Dinklage and writer-director Sacha Gervasi spent several years writing and producing a film based on the final days of actor Hervé Villechaize, who committed suicide shortly after his 1993 interview with Gervasi. Dinklage will star and play the title role in My Dinner with Hervé. In May 2017, the movie was approved by HBO, with Dinklage being set to co-star alongside Jamie Dornan. In June 2017, Andy García was cast as Villechaize’s Fantasy Island co-star Ricardo Montalbán. On June 23, Mireille Enos, Oona Chaplin and Harriet Walter joined the cast. On June 27, David Strathairn joined the cast. On July 28, Mark Povinelli and Helena Mattsson joined the cast. The biopic Premieres on HBO on October 20, 2018.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Although Villechaize's career wasn't BIG (pun intended), I'm sure his bigger-than-life private life should be an interesting view! -I wonder if they'll depict his sad end? ..."...Da plane! Da plane!"Monday, September 10, 07:37:29pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.