VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Can you please explain the method on how you found this? I've been doing Google searches for notable deaths for nearly 2 hours and not once has this come up. I don't understand how you found it and I didn't. I'm not mad because you posted it, but I'm highly upset that Google is supposed to be so reliable yet they dropped the ball on this one.

Author:
Thank you
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 12:55:01pm
In reply to: Dies at 94 's message, "Actor James Karen" on Wednesday, October 24, 12:44:55pm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
If you weren't obsessed about websites not being credible and subscribed to their newsfeeds, maybe you would get the news, so you would not waste your time and ours complaining about not finding it first (NT)It really isn't that hardWednesday, October 24, 01:58:08pm
Looks like it was found in the Hollywood Reporter website to me, I suggest you broaden your search parameters if Google isn't helping much. (NT)Plus it was all over Twitter if you follow the relevant people.Thursday, October 25, 02:37:01am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.