VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Art Hauffe, bassist for The Cherry Slush

Author:
Tom D.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, October 26, 07:22:27pm

It is with deep sadness that I must inform you of the passing of our brother, bass player and most of all our dearly loved friend Art Hauffe. Art lost his courageous battle with cancer this morning at The Moffitt Cancer Care Center in Tampa Florida. He is survived by his mother Nancy Zwerk, his uncle Jimmy Hollywood, and his uncle Jerry. We remember that his mother Nan alwas called him "Her little Music Maker". He was predeceased by his father Art Hauffe and his sister Patty.

All of us in The Cherry Slush are very saddened today but we are comforted in knowing that he is now reunited with his Cherry Slush bandmates Gene Bruce and Brian Bennett as well as his dear friend Dick Wagner. We're sure that heaven will be Rocking tonight.

Arrangements are incomplete at this time. I will pass those on at a later date.

We all ask that you please say a little prayer in memory of the best bass player we know, Art Hauffe. God Speed brother, we love and miss you very much.

With Sadness in my heart.

Dick Coughlin
Drummer & Spokesman
The Cherry Slush
Saginaw, Michigan.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
"I Cannot Stop You"The Cherry SlushSaturday, October 27, 10:56:00am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.