VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I just read Charlton Heston's widow former actress Lydia Clarke died a couple months ago. Was it posted here? ...

Author:
Sadly, her death came 2 years after her brother, and one year after her sister, who died in 2017.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, November 29, 10:55:42am

Lydia Clarke
[ Lydia Marie Clarke ]
(April 14, 1923 September 3, 2018)

American actress and photographer, and the wife of Academy Award-winning actor Charlton Heston. Clarke was born in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. She married Charlton Heston on March 17, 1944, and their marriage lasted for 64 years until his death on April 5, 2008. They had two children: Fraser Clarke Heston and Holly Heston Rochell. She was a breast cancer survivor and had undergone a mastectomy. Clarke died from complications due to pneumonia on September 3, 2018, at UCLA Medical Center, in Santa Monica, California, at the age of 95.

Survivors include their son Fraser, daughter Holly and grandchildren Jack, Ridley and Charlie.
A private service took place at St. Matthews Parish in the Pacific Palisades, where their ashes are laid to rest. ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SgS4qW5Bsg

Links
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Clarke

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
I posted it here and I believe she was the photo of the day not long afterwards. (NT)R.I.P.Thursday, November 29, 11:31:31am

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.