VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: OT: What Death of 2018 Affected You The Most

Author:
Der Bingle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 31, 12:12:12pm

I would have to say that the deaths of Margot Kidder and Jerry Van Dyke affected me the most this year. Margot Kidder was one of my first crushes growing up, and I was always a big fan of Jerry Van Dyke.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Rose Marie for me. She was an all-star performer (NT)RussMonday, December 31, 12:17:37pm
Miss Aretha Franklin, The Queen of Soul (NT)guitargrlMonday, December 31, 04:41:50pm
My Friend Ms. Dorothy Malone (NT)NTMonday, December 31, 05:42:50pm
IMO, the still very relevent Anthony Bourdain was such a shock! (NT)But still, so sad to see the revered old-timers go, too -The Bushs, 90+, Dorothy Malone 93, Stan Lee 95, Billy Graham 99, Nancy Sinatra 101, Patricia Morison 102, Mary Carlisle 104, and gotta love Connie Sawyer at 105!Monday, December 31, 09:50:57pm
Ken Berry. I liked him a lot, and was very sad when he passed. (NT)Ted G.Wednesday, January 02, 08:38:57am

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.