VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: More info.

Author:
Link.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 14, 03:33:27pm
In reply to: Link 's message, "Paul Koslo, Actor known for 1970s roles dies at 74" on Sunday, January 13, 07:05:27pm

Link...
https://bit.ly/2RpA58x

Most of you probably know that actor Paul Koslo, a favorite of mine and many others, died several days ago of pancreatic cancer at the age of 74. He was a performer that always grabbed your attention with mesmerizing performances. He was versatile, playing villains and heroes, always with a sly sense of humor. He was a tireless worker at the renowned MET Theater in Los Angeles. You’ll know Paul through his many roles in memorable films like: “The Omega Man,” “Rooster Cogburn,” “The Gambler,” “How the West Was Won” and just about every episodic series in the 1970s and ‘80s. He stole scenes from the stars in “The Sacketts” and “Joe Kidd.” Through Marty Kove, I’d met Paul years ago at The MET Theater, where he was a member. He’d appeared in a “Gunsmoke” episode with Marty and David Huddleson. Paul came to one of the early Lone Pine Film Festival to discuss working with Clint Eastwood and Robert Duvall in "Joe Kidd," a western that was filmed in and around Lone Pine. Paul joined us for A WORD ON WESTERNS at The Autry to share those memories and also of working with JOHN WAYNE in "Rooster Cogburn." Not only was he talented, he was very very funny and knew how to entertain an audience. I'm so glad he joined us for an unforgettable interview. Our condolences go out to Allaire Paterson Koslo, daughter Chole, and all of Paul's family and friends. Rest in Peace, my friend, and thank you for your years of unforgettable memories.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
another news link, this is a shame I liked him made a great heavyColt (Link Inside)Monday, January 14, 04:46:04pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.