VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: RIP: CAROL CHANNING

Author:
Der Bingle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 04:46:47am

http://greatentertainersarchives.blogspot.com/2019/01/rip-carol-channing.html

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Saw Her in 1994Der BingleTuesday, January 15, 04:48:31am
This makes me sad. I guess Angela Lansbury is about the last major old time Broadway star still standing. (NT)R.I.P. Carol.Tuesday, January 15, 05:19:06am
Anything that verifies it? (NT)Blogs aren't always reliable.Tuesday, January 15, 05:25:07am
Poor Carol died a couple weeks shy of her 98th birthday! -I always loved the fact that she connected with her childhood beau in her 80s, and they married soon after. ...That last hubby Harry Kullijian died on December 26, 2011, the eve of his 92nd birthday!Tuesday, January 15, 05:42:43am
Is she the oldest living Tony Award winning actor? (NT).Tuesday, January 15, 06:19:29am
Der Bingle posted an obituary, but the "link guy" tried to steal his thunder with "confirmed" links. (NT)The link guy needs to go. What a troll!!Tuesday, January 15, 07:01:55am
.10 Things You Don't Know About Larger Than Life Star Carol Channing!(NT)Tuesday, January 15, 07:48:47am
CBS Sunday Morning did a beautiful tribute to her this morning. ...Jane Pauley's VIDEOSunday, January 20, 10:24:26am

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.