VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: theChronicler

Author:
DerBingle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 10:17:42am
In reply to: It's particularly ironic that he know puts his foot down when he himself was responsible for much of the trouble on her original board. 's message, "Those of us who have been here a long time remember how Paul/Chron was a real problem to Barbara" on Wednesday, January 23, 10:13:24am

I've been visiting this board even before I posted for years, I have never seen anything remotely out of line from theChronicler. Basically this is his board, and if people did not like him there would be no posting.

I think he is fair, and I have a lot of respect for how he runs this site. He obviously does it out of a love for this board and not for monetary gain so cut him some slack.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Thanks for understanding, and the kind sentiments. This board is Barbara's legacy, and I still abide by some of her little rules. So yes, it is for her, I continue. theChroniclerWednesday, January 23, 10:25:57am
Thanks for understanding, and the kind sentiments. This board is Barbara's legacy, and I still abide by some of her little rules. So yes, it is for her I continue. theChroniclerWednesday, January 23, 10:28:12am

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.