VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Actor, stuntman Jock Mahoney, stepfather of Sally Field, was born 100 years ago today (died 1989)

Author:
Bio
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 07, 02:55:28pm
In reply to: ...bit HAD to have been tough growing up in the meanstreets of Jersey, with the name GAY?? 's message, "I always like writer Gay Talese, terrific journalist for The NYTimes and Esquire, and helped to define literary journalism, and I know his birthname is Gaetano Talese..." on Thursday, February 07, 02:19:57pm

Jock Mahoney (born Jacques Joseph O'Mahoney, February 7, 1919 December 14, 1989) was an American actor and stuntman. He starred in two western television series, The Range Rider and Yancy Derringer. He played Tarzan in two feature films and was associated in various capacities with several other Tarzan productions. He was sometimes credited as Jack O'Mahoney or Jock O'Mahoney.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jock_Mahoney

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Desmond Doss, Subject of the film "Hacksaw Ridge", was born 100 years ago today (died 2006)BioThursday, February 07, 02:56:55pm
In her autobiography last year Jock Mahoney's former stepdaughter Sally Field chronicled that Jock Mahoney molested her continuously when she was a child. ...Believe what you may, but I believe HER.Thursday, February 07, 04:20:51pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.