VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Radziwiill was the subject of an amusing Roseanne Rosannadanna story on SNL on 12/16/78

Author:
A trip to "Elaine's"
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 17, 12:06:11pm
In reply to: Dies at 85 's message, "Socialite Lee Radziwill" on Saturday, February 16, 05:32:08am

I, Roseanne Roseannadanna, was so depressed I thought I was gonna die! So I decided to treat myself to a real special snappy time — so I got all dressed up and went to this high class, fancy-shmancy, uptown restaurant called “Elaine’s.” It’s one of those places where everybody who’s anybody goes to eat Italian food!Between you and me, Roseanne Roseannadanna, I really like Elaine’s ’cause you get to see a lot of real famous celebrities with a little bit of spaghetti sauce right here. [points to one side of her lip] And you know what? If they don’t wipe that spaghetti sauce off right away, it gets all hard and dry and crusty –you know, like a blotch?! And when they open their mouths, the blotch separates and then they close their mouths, the blotch goes back together again, then it opens, comes back, then it starts to flake off alittle bit, and now a little bit more flakin’ off and everything and then it’s gone. Anyways, I’m sittin’ there, lookin’ at the menu when what comes out of the bathroom but Princess Lee Radziwill. You know, that classy lady that no one’s really sure where she’s the princess of? Well, she was dressed up like a doll inthis slinky basic black dress and she’s got real skinny arms with expensive jewelry hangin’ off of ’em.But then I noticed that Princess Lee had a little teeny-tiny piece of toilet paper stickin’ to the bottom of one of her Gucci shoes. She — listen to this — she was just walkin’ around, up and down, with that little piece of toilet paper just trailin’ behind her, wouldn’t fall off! And the more she walked, the dirtier that toilet paper got. And things started stickin’ to it. There was a fuzzball, a hair, gum, a bug. There was even some fettucini alfredo and a piece of Romaine lettuce! Well, let me tell you that I,Roseanne Roseannadanna, started to lose my appetite.And I yelled, “Hey! Princess Lee! Take that toilet paper off your shoe! What are you tryin’ to do? Make me sick?”

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Lee Radziwill, Ex-Princess and Sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Dies at 85. …NYTimes Obit w/PHOTOSSunday, February 17, 01:54:30pm
    Here's an intersting VIDEO interview of Radziwill a few years ago, on growing up in high society, and story of 11 year old lonely Radziwill going to the local orphanage alone, to adopt a sister. ...LinkSunday, February 17, 02:20:40pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.