VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I just checked Darva Conger Arellano's Instagram page and she posted on March 10 that her mom passed away unexpectedly on March 5.

Author:
Message inside
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, April 14, 10:05:25pm
In reply to: Died March 5, 2019 's message, "Susan Harrison, 80, actress best known for "Sweet Smell of Success" (1957)." on Sunday, April 14, 06:41:13pm

"I am devastated to share that my lovely mother, Susan Harrison, passed away unexpectedly but peacefully on March 5, 2019. I am heartbroken...she was my heart, my anchor, my unfailing supporter and the best Granny ever to my son Cassius and my niece and nephew Naomi and Chase. She lived an amazing life and made friends wherever she went with her kindness, intelligence and great wit. She was the most beautiful and elegant woman I have ever seen, and remained beautiful to the day she died. Last but not least she was an amazingly talented and highly trained actress who started acting on Broadway and became a bona fide movie star. She had many titles, but to me she was my sweet Mom and there will never be another like her. 💔

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Thank you for posting that. (NT)Didn't think to check Instagram.Sunday, April 14, 10:43:53pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.