VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I recently caught the 2018 bio documentary on colorful Hollywood character Scotty Bowers, who supplied/pimped men and women to Hollywood/Beverly Hills TOP celebs and businessmen from the 1940s for 40 years. This film and his book blew my mind on how many closeted gays there were in tinsletown, INCLUDING Hepburn & Tracy! ...

Author:
Bowers said the biggest publicity filmdom lore ever created, was the Hepburn/Tracy "romance" which was a long known myth in Hollywood! Fascinating and shocking read!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 11:10:54am
In reply to: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" came out after his death 's message, ""It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" was his last film released during his lifetime" on Monday, June 10, 04:12:02pm

Scotty, now 95, claims he befriended AND "serviced" Spencer Tracy personally!
Amazing stories available on cable's STARZ (if you have it)! ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgofpIFb84

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
I don't believe it! Tracy was married & had a kid (I know that means nothing, but still...) (NT).Tuesday, June 11, 11:26:45am

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.