VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Sid Haig, 'House of 1000 Corpses' and 'Devil's Rejects' Star, Dies at 80. ...

Author:
Hollywood Reporter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, September 23, 03:19:05pm
In reply to: . 's message, "RIP" on Monday, September 23, 11:29:14am

Sid Haig, 'House of 1000 Corpses' and 'Devil's Rejects' Star, Dies at 80. ...
Hollywood Reporter
September 22, 2019

"He has returned to the Universe, a shining star in her heavens," his wife, Suzie, says.

Sid Haig, the horror film actor and Rob Zombie collaborator who starred in House of 1000 Corpses
and The Devil's Rejects, has died, according to his wife, Suzie Haig. He was 80.

Haig died Saturday, wife Suzie Haig said when she
announced his death Monday morning via his Instagram page. ...

On Saturday, September 21, 2019, my light, my heart, my true love, my King,
the other half of my soul, Sidney, passed from this realm on to the next. He has returned
to the Universe, a shining star in her heavens. He was my angel, my husband, my best friend
and always will be. He adored his family, his friends and his fans. This came as a shock
to all of us. ~We, as a family, are asking that our privacy and time to mourn be respected.

Sidney Eddie Mosesian
7/14/39 - 9/21/19
Husband, Father, Grandfather, Friend.
Goodnight, my love. We will find each other again, next time. I love you.

Sid & Suzie …

Of Haig's vast résumé, 149 credits, Captain Spaulding in House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects and 3 From Hell, is his most well known.

"Hooray for Captain Spaulding. Gone but not forgotten," Zombie said Monday morning via social media.

Born Sidney Eddy Mosesian on July 14, 1939 in Fresno, Calif.

Some of his film roles were in George Lucas’ classic THX 1138 and the James Bond film
Diamonds Are Forever.Haig also appeared in Quentin Tarantino's Jackie Brown and Kill Bill Vol. 2.

He also appeared on a number of classic TV shows, such as
Hill Street Blues, The A-Team, Get Smart, Star Trek and Gunsmoke, and Batman. …

His wife wrote that he was a "husband, father, grandfather, friend." …

Link …
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sid-haig-dead-house-1000-corpses-star-dies-at-80-1242420

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
with his passing that leaves ony 3 cast members left from the awful fun bad sci-fi film Galaxy of Terror (1981) Actress Grace Zabriskie (78) Actor Robert Englund (72) Actress Taaffe O'Connell (68) (NT)ColtMonday, September 23, 06:24:07pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.