VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Other birthdays, Dec. 11-

Author:
Happy birthdays!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 11:48:15am
In reply to: Nips and tucks aside, she stays fit and healthy, and looks as good as she did 30 years ago. 's message, "Rita Moreno amazes me -at 88 years old she looks INCREDIBLE! ..." on Wednesday, December 11, 10:57:12am

Actress Rita Moreno is 88. Singer David Gates of Bread is 79. Actress Donna Mills (“Knots Landing”) is 79. Singer Brenda Lee is 75. Singer Paul Beasley of The Blind Boys of Alabama is 75. Actress Linda Day George (TV’s “Mission: Impossible”) is 75. Actress Teri Garr is 72. Actress Bess Armstrong is 66. Singer Jermaine Jackson is 65. Bassist Mike Mesaros of The Smithereens is 62. Bassist Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue is 61. Actor Ben Browder (“Stargate SG-1”) is 57. Singer-bassist Justin Currie of Del Amitri is 55. Bassist David Schools of Widespread Panic is 55. Actor Gary Dourdan (“C.S.I.”) is 53. Actress-comedian Mo’Nique is 52. Actor Max Martini (“The Unit”) is 50. Rapper-actor Mos Def (Yasiin Bey) is 46. Actor Rider Strong (“Boy Meets World”) is 40. Actress Xosha Roquemore (“The Mindy Project”) is 35. Actress Karla Souza (“How To Get Away With Murder”) is 33. Actress-singer Hailee Steinfeld is 23.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
ARCHIVE: December 11, 1919 ~It was a century ago film noir actress Marie Windsor was born, later creating a solid film career, often known for her femme-fetale roles of the 1940s/50s, later quipping, "I didn't know I was doing film noir, I thought they were detective stories with low lighting!" -Happy 100th! ...Miss Windsor died December 10, 2000, just one DAY before her 81st birthday.Wednesday, December 11, 02:56:55pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.