VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: OT: Mentally unstable Duane 'Dog' Chapman proposes to deceased wife's best freind Moon Angell during appearance on 'Dr. Oz Show': 'I am a lot happier with her around', as he makes the public gesture just 6 months after with Beth's death. ...

Author:
VIDEO
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 30, 12:56:24am

Backstory ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdZMc92Rms
https://people.com/tv/duane-dog-chapman-appears-to-propose-to-friend-moon-angell/

Dog the Bounty Hunter Appears to Propose to Moon Angell,
just 7 Months After Wife Beth Chapman's Death;
"I am a lot happier with her around,"
Duane Chapman says in a new Dr. Oz clip. ...

By Jodi Guglielmi / People.com
January 29, 2020

Is Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman ready to walk down the aisle again?

In a new teaser from Dog’s upcoming appearance on The Dr. Oz Show, the Dog’s Most Wanted reality star appears to propose longtime friend Moon Angell, seven months after his beloved wife Beth Chapman‘s death from cancer complications.

“I am a lot happier with her around,” he says through tears of Angell in the clip. “Moon Angell, will you marry me?”

the clip doesn’t show Angell’s response, she is seen turning to Dog with a look of shock on her face.

The full episode of Dr. Oz airs Monday.

Despite the possible proposal, a source told PEOPLE earlier this months that Dog and Angell are not in a romantic relationship.

“Moon has been a family friend to Beth and Dog for years,” the source said. “Since Beth’s death, she has stepped in to help Dog in his time of need. There will never be another Beth.”

Beth, who was diagnosed with stage II throat cancer in September 2017, died on June 26 at the age of 51. In an interview with PEOPLE Now in October, Dog said he was nowhere near ready to date again.

“Not that I have, but you know, it’s not worth it,” he explained. “I don’t want to tell the whole story about my mom, my dad and my life and all that stuff again to a new person. Not yet.”

Link …
https://people.com/tv/duane-dog-chapman-appears-to-propose-to-friend-moon-angell/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.