VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Colton Underwood (from "The Bachelor" franchise)

Author:
Tests positive for COVID-19
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, March 20, 02:06:32pm
In reply to: Tests Positive for COVID-19 's message, "Healthwatch: Idris Elba" on Monday, March 16, 11:49:40am

Bachelor star Colton Underwood has tested positive for the new coronavirus, he said Friday, and urged younger adults to take the virus seriously.

Underwood, 28, said that he started experiencing symptoms a few days earlier.

I want to let you guys know: Im 28, I consider myself pretty healthy, I work out regularly, I eat healthy, and I became symptomatic a few days ago, got my test results back today, and they are positive, he said in an Instagram video.

The reality star said the virus, officially named COVID-19, has been draining.

Its been kicking my ass, just to put it pretty bluntly, he said. The main thing is I cant even walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath or go to the bathroom without having to sit down because Im exhausted.

Underwood said that he is isolating himself at the home of his girlfriend Cassie Randolphs parents, but that the rest of the home may get infected as well.

Im doing okay, Im at Cassies familys house in Huntington [Beach, California], so Im fortunate to have them. Unfortunately that means were all in this together, at this point. So well keep you posted, but were in good spirits.

Underwood said that everyone, even younger adults, need to take COVID-19 seriously.

So, I guess the reason Im sharing this is not to cause fear or panic, but to hopefully encourage you guys to stay home, do your part, take care of yourselves, take care of one another, he said. I just want to encourage everybody to stay at home. Stay in your house and do your part and take care of one another.

As information about the coronavirus pandemic rapidly changes, PEOPLE is committed to providing the most recent data in our coverage. Some of the information in this story may have changed after publication. For the latest on COVID-19, readers are encouraged to use online resources from CDC, WHO, and local public health departments and visit our coronavirus hub.

https://people.com/health/bachelor-colton-underwood-tested-positive-coronavirus/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Member of Vice- Pres. Pences office tests positive for coronavirusVPs office announcesFriday, March 20, 03:58:12pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.