VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Actress Linda Cristal

Author:
Dies at 86
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, June 28, 09:06:40am

A MESSAGE FROM SUSAN MCCRAY

I just received this from Linda's son Jordan
It is with unimaginable sadness that I lost my best friend and mom Linda Cristal. An angel sent from Heaven that we were all lucky to have for almost 90 years.
I have no doubt that she is in Heaven as she not only brought so much joy to me and my brother, but changed the lives of millions.

But, I will try my best not to be sad, as that is not what she would want. So instead, I leave you with the dedication she wrote in her book a few years ago.
“I dedicate this book to my sons, Jordan and Gregory.

Once upon a time, there were three musketeers,
Then there were two, and then one.
I will soon enter your past.
Let’s celebrate the occasion!
When I am on “the other side”,
I know it will be unimaginably beautiful there.
And there, we will be three again!
We will fly between all celestial bodies,
Straight to paradise.”

Please give us time to grieve.

https://www.facebook.com/highchaparralreunion/posts/3394001200632356

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
IMDb-Sunday, June 28, 09:07:08am
Fondly remebered for her role as Victoria Cannon on "High Chaparral". (NT)obitcheckerSunday, June 28, 09:29:23am
Sad to read. The death of beautiful latina actress Linda Cristal remembered as 'Victoria Cannon'' now leaves actor Henry Darrow, from TV's "The High Chaparral" [1967–1971] original cast from its start. ...Cast picSunday, June 28, 09:45:06am
NY Times obitThey put her age at 89Sunday, June 28, 12:10:22pm
Recent Pic ...LinkMonday, June 29, 12:31:00pm

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.