VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Actor Bryan Cranston reveals he had a mild case of Covid19...

Author:
Danny (Louisville)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 08:03:49pm
In reply to: Danny (Louisville) 's message, "Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli tested positive for the virus on March 10...more inside..." on Thursday, July 30, 08:01:03pm

Bryan Cranston Reveals He Contracted COVID-19
and Recovered: 'Keep Wearing the Damn Mask';
"I was one of the lucky ones," Bryan Cranston said of surviving the coronavirus. ...

By Robyn Merrett
July 30, 2020

Bryan Cranston is urging his followers to "keep wearing the damn mask," after he contracted COVID-19 despite "adhering to the protocols."

On Thursday, Cranston, 64, shared a video on Instagram, along with a statement in which he shared he feels he's "one of the lucky ones" after beating the virus that has claimed the lives of so many people around the world.

"Hi. About now you're probably feeling a little tied down, restricting your mobility and like me, you're tired of this!! Well, I just want to encourage you to have a little more patience," Cranston wrote in the caption.

"I was pretty strict in adhering to the protocols and still... I contracted the virus. Yep. It sounds daunting now that over 150,000 Americans are dead because of it," Cranston continued.

"I was one of the lucky ones. Mild symptoms. I count my blessings and urge you to keep wearing the damn mask, keep washing your hands, and stay socially distant. We can prevail but ONLY if we follow the rules. Be well Stay well," Cranston added, signing the caption BC.

"This will help people recover faster and be used in scientific research studies about this virus," read a message in the video shown below the clip of Cranston later inside the center, documenting his plasma donation.

Cranston went on to share that he contracted coronavirus "quite early on" and his symptoms included a "slight headache" and a "tightness of chest."

He also said he "lost all taste and smell."

Of the plasma donation, Cranston explained it takes an hour and he was allowed to watch the movie A Face in the Crowd to pass the time.

Cranston later explained that the medical personnel collected 840 milliliters of plasma.

"I'll be sure to come back and give more," Cranston asserted.

Cranston then encouraged his followers, who have survived the virus, to also donate their plasma.

"Don't forget to wash your hands, social distance and weak a mask!" he reiterated at the end.

As of Thursday, there is now a total of at least 4.4 million coronavirus cases in the U.S. and 151,974 deaths, according to a New York Times database.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.